Tuesday, December 06, 2005

sparkle season

I say sparkle, not because I am trying to be PC but because I seriously see a sparkle in Natasha’s eyes when she’s looking at snow globes, or a Christmas tree, or our new lighted lawn deer. This is going to be the Best. Christmas. Ever.

She may only be 18-months-old and still not talking much, but Christmas is going to be so much fun. I am so excited about her opening her
new toy kitchen on Christmas morning. She plays make-believe a lot already and I know she’s going to love the kitchen.

I’m also excited that Beth’s Uncle Ken has gotten some more work done around the house. Last night he stopped over to put up the mantle shelf above the fireplace that he made. Beth and I are so happy to have one again so we can put out our Nativity display. Our house even feels more “homey” with it.


Christmas has always been one of my favorite times of the year. How could it not be? I had my favorite decorations that my mom would put out around the house. I loved winding up the music boxes and plugging in the lights. I hope that the Christmas season is just as magical for her and sparkles as brightly as ever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Cute pics.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home